You have the following payment options:
- Payment via credit card
- Payment via PayPal / PayPal Express
- Immediate bank transfer (Klarna)
- Immediate bank transfer with Giropay
I. Payment per credit card
(1) If payment is made using a credit card, your credit card account is debited in conjunction with the conclusion of the contract.
(2) After choosing your credit card type, you will be automatically be redirected to another page and connected to the secure payment server of your bank. All you need to enter is your card number, its expiry date and visual cryptogram (last block of three digits found at the back of your credit card).
In case of a refund, the amount will be credited back to your card account.
Your credit card details are encrypted using the 128-bit SSL technology. For more information, please visit our Secured Payment page.
II. PayPal and PayPal Express
(1) If you wish to pay by PayPal, select PayPal as your preferred payment method during checkout. You will then automatically be redirected to PayPal at the end of the ordering process.
(2) If you already are a PayPal customer, you can directly log in with your user details and proceed to the payment. If you prefer not to create an account, then simply select the option ‘Don’t have a PayPal account?’ and you can enter your card details and confirm the payment as a PayPal guest.
(3) PayPal payments are usually credited within a few minutes. As soon as the payment will be received, we will immediately process your order.
In case of a refund, the amount will be credited to your PayPal account. If you have paid as a guest, the amount will be credited to your bank account.
In case of any questions, you will find our contact details in the Legal Notice.
III. Immediate bank transfer with Klarna
In cooperation with Klarna, we offer the following payment option. Payment is made to Klarna:
Instant bank transfer
IV. Immediate bank transfer with Giropay
If you wish to pay with Giropay, simply use the secure Online banking service of your bank or savings account. Your personal bank details will remain protected at all times.
The first step is to select the bank or savings account you wish to pay with. Then log in with your online banking access data (e.g. account number and PIN). You will then receive a TAN that will allow the Giropay transfer. You can find general information about Giropay here.
Should you have a question or suggestion, would like to receive a quote, or simply want to leave us a feedback, then use the form below. We will get back to you as soon as possible!
TEL : 0162 576 4858 / INFO@BREDALAND.COM