The goods are delivered on the national territory (Germany) and in Europe (Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, France, Monaco, Italy, Spain, Croatia, Hungary, Finland, Denmark).
1) Delivery costs (inclusive of legally applicable VAT)
We charge shipping costs on the basis of the shipping weight:
- Orders from 0 until 0,35 kg = 5,99 € (with shipment tracking)
- Orders from 0,35 until 5 kg = 6,99 € (with shipment tracking)
- Orders over 5 kg until 10 kg = 9,99 € (with shipment tracking)
for Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, France, Monaco, Italy, Spain, Croatia, Hungary, Finland, Denmark:
- Orders from 0 until 0,35 kg = 14,99 € (with shipment tracking)
- Orders from 0,35 until 5 kg = 16,99 € (with shipment tracking)
- Orders over 5 kg until 10 kg = 21,99 € (with shipment tracking)
2) Delivery periods
(1) Unless otherwise specified in the quote, domestic delivery of goods shall be made from conclusion of contract (if advance payment agreed from the date of the payment instruction)
- Germany: within 2 - 4 days
- to Europe (Austria, Belgium, Luxembourg, Netherlands, France, Finland and Denmark): within 5 - 8 working days
The goods are shipped via Deutsche Post or DHL.
We will ship your order as quickly as possible and you should expect your delivery within 4 business days of placing your order.
Please note that deliveries are not made on Sundays and other holidays.
(2) If you have ordered articles with different delivery dates, we send the articles together in one delivery if no other agreement has been made. The delivery date for the complete order will be the same as that of the article with the longest delivery time.
(3) Collections are also available from our premises in Berlin. Please advise your preferred collection date once you receive our confirmation e-mail.
* Business days are Monday to Friday, excluding public holidays.
3) Damage during transit
At Biscuits Bredaland, the quality of our products comes first. We pack all of our products with the utmost care to prevent them from breaking during transit and always add an extra amount in each order. After many trials and experiments, our shipping tests showed that almost none of our products arrived damaged. However, despite our best efforts, we are aware that this could still happen. In the event that more than half of your order has been received in poor condition, we ask you to contact us per email (firstname.lastname@example.org). We will examine your request and, if necessary, offer you a compensation. In the event that the package arrives completely damaged, we recommend you to take some pictures of it and contact directly DHL to receive a full refund for your order (please see the link https://www.dhl .de / content / dam / dhlde / external / ks / pdf / dhl-schadensmeldung-0715.pdf). Please note: in the event your order arrives completely damaged, we are not responsible for the condition and cannot issue a refund.
4) Return from DHL
Should DHL or Deutsche Post send your order back to us (wrong address or for any other reason), the return of the package to your address will be charged at your own expenses.